The National Hemp Association is dedicated to furthering the growth and development of the hemp industry in the U.S. As part of our mission, we understand the necessity to support and partner with local hemp and agricultural organizations as they work to build a solid and stable hemp economy in their location.
To further city, state and regional efforts, we have created an Affiliate Membership Program to support the growth and effectiveness of these organizations all across the nation.
To this end NHA will:
- List Affiliate members on our website
- Include a monthly news update on the NHA website from material sent by Affiliate member
- Post Affiliate events on our Master Calendar
- Provide an image link on an exclusive Affiliate page on our website using links with up to 5 websites or social media sites you request
- Provide guidance on a variety of topics including chapter development, membership building, board recruitment, legislative strategies, fundraising and event planning
- Provide access to marketing material templates and educational pieces
- Provide a discounted membership rate to Affiliate members who also join NHA
- To the extent practicable, assist Affiliate members in holding educational programs.
For additional information, please download the Affiliate Agreement and let us know how we can help your organization as a NHA Affiliate Member.
National Hemp Association Affiliate Organizations
Connecticut Hemp Association
Indiana Hemp Association
Virginia Industrial Hemp Coalition