April 28-30, 2017
The 1st Annual Institute of Cannabis Research Conference at CSU-Pueblo
Pueblo, Colorado, USA
The ICR at CSU-Pueblo will hold its first annual conference: ICR 2017 at CSU-Pueblo on April 28-30, 2017. The conference will be a three-day forum where cannabis experts will share ideas and knowledge about scientific, medical, industrial, legal, economic, and social elements of cannabis.
The ICR at CSU-Pueblo invites submissions of 250 word abstracts for oral or poster presentations, proposals to lead a discussion panel, or academic papers. Categories include the following aspects of cannabis:
• Industrial and engineering studies
• Scientific and medical studies
• Economic and business aspects
• Social, behavioral, and public health impacts
• Ethics, regulation, legalization, and public policy
• Other relevant research topics
The deadline for abstract submission is November 15, 2016. All submissions will undergo a peer-reviewed selection process.
Awards will be given for the best faculty and student presentations.
Abstract Submission site
ICR 2017 Conference Website
Tim McGettigan, PhD
Professor of Sociology