CBD Friendly Dryers for Industrial Hemp

HOME Forums General Discussion CBD Friendly Dryers for Industrial Hemp

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  iecompanies 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

iecompanies
    Participant

My name s Brett Schnepf and I work for Innovative Environmental Companies (IEC) and I would like to take a moment of time to introduce you to our HEMP drying system.

Our High Efficiency Multi Phase (HEMP) dryer combines established drying and processing techniques into a unique attrition flash drying process that keeps cannabinoid molecules intact and undamaged. This provides a timely and cost-effective means of stabilizing your valuable harvest before mold, mildew or composting can occur, allowing for future processing at a pace you determine.

We design systems to your requirements, let us know your harvested hemp’s moisture level is (%) as well as your capacity requirements, in “wet/harvested hemp in” lbs/hour and we will provide HEMP dryer budget estimates.

There is more information, pictures and video at our website: http://www.iecompanies.com

My contact information is below, I would enjoy learning about your farm, call me if you have a few minutes to discuss your hemp drying requirements.

All the best,

Brett Schnepf
    425-829-2080
    bretts@iecompanies.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.