Partnering with CBD Vape Pens

HOME Forums General Discussion Partnering with CBD Vape Pens

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lisa Kaye 3 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Brian Lettieri
    Participant

Hello members of NHA.

My team and I have been searching for advice or teams to partner with to gain traction with sales on our CBD Vape Pens. They are 200mg half gram pens that come in three different flavors. If any NHA members have ideas please feel free to reach out. Click CBD Vape Pens to see our products and please reach out with questions.

Lisa Kaye
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Good luck with your business! If you are looking for a way to process your payments, we’d love to start contact and see if T1 Payments can help grow your e-commerce.

Check out more here: http://www.t1payments.com

Brian Lettieri
    Participant

Lisa,

I do already have payment processing setup for My natural CBD but that doesn’t mean I can’t explore other options. Please email me at Mynaturalcbd1@gmail.com so we can further discuss the options you have. As of now we sell CBD Tinctures and CBD Vape Pens for our most popular products. Both of those will work for your services?

Lisa Kaye
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your interest and someone from our team will reach out to you shortly!

Brian Lettieri
    Participant

Lisa,
    I got your initial email but didn’t hear back after that. I wanted to confirm we can process for our CBD Vape Pen line as we want to expand on that.
    Thank you,

Lisa Kaye
    Participant

Hi Brian,

I believe one of our representatives reached out yesterday to the number you provided via email and left a voice message for you. If you did not receive, I will make sure he reaches out again. Please advise – thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.