$11.50 per pound biomass at 19.7% CBD + Smokable 60k pounds $85# (19% CBD)

HOME Forums Buyers & Sellers Board $11.50 per pound biomass at 19.7% CBD + Smokable 60k pounds $85# (19% CBD)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dan Cherchian
    Participant

Fire sale!!! $11.50 per pound biomass at 19.7% CBD + Smokable 60k pounds $85# (19% CBD) Hawaiian Haze, Cherry Diesel, Lifter dried and trimmed + CBG biomass 16%+

For Sale:

Fire Sale!!! 100k pounds of 19.7% biomass at $11.50 per pound was harvested last Monday and dried for 3 days and bailed with 30% moisture. Open to wet tolling for half the biomass inventory as a highbred deal.
    60k Pounds (19% CB) Smokable Hawaiian Haze, Cherry Diesel, Lifter dried and trimmed $85 per pound $2.4 million down payment required to secure the deal. DEADLINE IS OCT 14TH
    500,000 pound of CBG 16% CBG call for pricing
    20 million pounds of biomass on the ground in Colorado $1.55 to $1.80 PPP 11% to 14.8% POF and PO to get on the farm no exceptions!!! *Minimum quantity order apply

Wanted:
    I need 50k pounds of OG Bubba Kush or Bubba and so please reach out to me for pricing and quantities available.
    CBG Seeds wanted!

Investors wanted:
    We have smokable hemp farm with 200k pounds. We have amazing pricing on bulk purchase straight from the farm and need partners to help dry and process the material. ROI is through the roof so please reach out for details.

We are always looking for the following:
    Direct farms with CBD or CBG biomass and flower (No more than 1 broker please!!)
    Wet, damaged or low CBD % biomass
    Farmers who need help with drying or processing there harvest.

Please text me first between 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM PST 949-395-3282

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Ask A Question!
X
Hi, I'm the NHA Chatbot! Welcome to our website!
Click HERE To Ask Questions About The National Hemp Association