CBG Pre-Sale!! (0.65 & 0.80/Seed). Opulus & H5 strain

HOME Forums Buyers & Sellers Board CBG Pre-Sale!! (0.65 & 0.80/Seed). Opulus & H5 strain

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brent Reisender
    Participant

We are going to be harvesting our winter seed crop and should be ready to ship seed by May 1, 2020

The two strains we are going to sell fem seed are Opulus (14% CBG) & H5 (16%+ CBG)

Both meet strictest Federao requirements and are well below the .03 so it’s not an issue. The strains are healthy and very stable genetics. We anticipate 20-50 million seed and are looking to sell them all. Pre-order now and receive seeds for less than anywhere else and before our pricing goes to market when we ship. Deposit is refundable, if we don’t deliver you don’t owe anything and any deposit will be returned. COA on hand and new COA will be provided upon time to ship

Kevin Bishop
    Participant

I am interested in your CBG H5 strain can I get a COA?

Nathan Tumulty
    Participant

Hi Kevin

We are getting our CBG seed certified for use for Texas. et me know if you would like more information.

Thanks!

KATHY GREAVES
    Participant

Please contact me I am interested in ordering you r CBG seeds
    Kathy
    Rosewell Spring Farm 508 815 9977

Ross Duffield
    Participant

Please send me your contact info. I am interested in the CBG seeds you have.

Ross Duffield
    rduffield@avfphytos.com

Dan Cherchian
    Participant

I have buyer for 800k CBG seeds now can you please text me at 949-395-3282 ASAP?

Dan

Kevin Bishop
    Participant

All I need is a MOQ and I can wait on a COA.
    Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Ask A Question!
X
Hi, I'm the NHA Chatbot! Welcome to our website!
Click HERE To Ask Questions About The National Hemp Association