They show you the most truthful information about your sites).
1. Google Search Console
– Shows basic errors on technical points;
– Depicts current semantics after a couple of days;
– Shows positions, clicks, and frequency of queries;
– Notifies if something went wrong or broke;
– Shows backlinks to you (even those that most tools do not see).
2. Google Data Studio
It will help you if you want to create beautiful dashboards based on the following indicators:
– general traffic;
– search traffic;
– clicks from the search console;
– top traffic pages;
– positions by top keywords from the search console;
3. Google Analytics
Shows such parameters as:
– site traffic;
– demographic indicators of the site audience;
– cost per conversion.
4. Google Alerts
Configures tracking of mentions by:
– certain keywords;
– your brand;
– your last name.
5. Google Trends
– collects additional semantics;
– finds interesting queries;
– forms an understanding of the seasonality of requests;
– informs about what is relevant in your GEO now.
Was it helpful? What tools do you use?