IEC Thermo – HEMP Dryer NHA Open House Invitation

HOME Forums General Discussion IEC Thermo – HEMP Dryer NHA Open House Invitation

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  iecompanies 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

iecompanies
    Participant

Greeting Fellow NHA Members,

Happy New Year!!! With the New Year upon us IEC Thermo invites you to see one of our HEMP 3000S dryers in-person!!!

Starting in January you will be able to see one of our dryers in an open house type format. Please note, that while the plan is to have the dryer running during the tour, realize that this may not be the case in all situations. Also, this dryer has the equipment/ability to take both straight “feed” and baled feed, so you will be able to see how the dryer works with bales.

Here are the details:

Dates/Time:
    • Thursday, January 10, 2019 – 10:00am – 3:00pm
    • Saturday, January 12, 2019 – 10:00am – 3:00pm
    • Tentatively January 28th, 31st and Feb 1st – around the Colorado Farm show

Hotel:
    Working on a group rate with a local Hilton. Will provide details to those RSVPing

Airport:
    The facility is very close to the Colorado Springs Airport, if you can get a direct flight or are just in-town for the tour I’d recommend flying in here. Otherwise it is about 2 hours to the Denver Airport from the facility.

Format:
    Open House. Upon RSVPing with Me/Brett I will provide you venue location and event details. You will provide your own transportation/hotel/etc. That said, for those staying at the Hilton we can have breakfast and head over as a group in the morning.

Length of “tour”:
    The dryer itself, while large, is straight-forward in operation. If you were to plan on 2-3 hours at the event to see the dryer and talk/network with others that would be more than enough time.

Action Item: If you want to attend, reply with the date(s) you would like to attend.

While this is a bit last minute in nature, if you can’t make the 10th or the 12th consider the Farm Show dates. I’ll also likely be holding some in February.

For those already in contact with me about attending, if I haven’t gotten you hotel/location details by Sunday text or call to remind me, please 😊!!!

Attendance will be limited.

Many thanks everyone and have a Kick-Hemp Year!!!

Lastly, feel free to forward this info with any and all that you might think are interested in Hemp processing of any form!!!

Brett “Buddha” Schnepf
    Business Development
    bretts@iecompanies.com
    425-829-2080
    http://www.iec-thermo.com

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  iecompanies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.