Peak Supply CO Wholesale Terpenes, Vape Cartridges & Cannabis Packaging Design

HOME Forums Buyers & Sellers Board Peak Supply CO Wholesale Terpenes, Vape Cartridges & Cannabis Packaging Design

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lyle Bogorad 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

peaksupplyco
    Participant

Hello Everyone,
    Peak Supply Co is happy to be a new member on the site. We wanted to do our first posting to share what we have to offer for everyone. Finally we have created an all in one ordering solution. Saving our clients large amounts of money while providing superior products and services. The National Hemp Association members forum will be the first area to see our new wholesale case studies. Enjoy everyone let me know if you have any questions. Also you can visit our site Peak Supply Co Site
    Links to each case study we put together for Terpenes, Vape Carts and Packaging

Wholesale Vape Cartridge Case Study
    Wholesale Terpene Case Study
    Cannabis Packaging Wholesale

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  peaksupplyco.

Lyle Bogorad
    Participant

Hi, I am putting together a newsletter and classifieds ad site. If you are interested in posting a free or paid listing, ads or sponsored blog posts, please let me know. My email is lyle@chromaticclouds.com, 917-678-1273

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask A Question!
X
Hi, I'm the NHA Chatbot! Welcome to our website!
Click HERE To Ask Questions About The National Hemp Association