August 17, 2021 at 7:53 am #21058Dimitry SyvakParticipant
As many of you ask us to give you a more clear definition for SEO terminology – you asked for it you got it, please see below the most popular SEO words😉
The science of collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to take future action based on what has (or hasn’t) worked historically.
The clickable word or words of a link. This text is intended to provide contextual information to people and search engines about what the webpage or website being linked to is about.
A publication of content, sorted in chronological order, with the most recent content appearing at the top. The content reflects personal or corporate interests and can be written by an individual or a group of contributors. Blogs were originally called weblogs or weblogs. However, as “weblog can also mean a server’s log files, the term was confusing. To avoid this confusion, the abbreviation “blog” was coined, and became the common term.
A link that leads to a 404 not found. Typically, a link becomes broken when:
– A website goes offline;
– A web page is removed without implementing a redirect;
– The destination URL is changed without implementing a redirect.
– Words, images, videos, or sounds (or any combination thereof) that convey information that is meant to be distributed to and consumed by an audience;
– One of the two most important Google ranking factors (along with links). Search engines want to reward content that is useful, informative, valuable, credible, unique and engaging with better traffic and visibility.
A website address – typically ending in an extension like .com, .org, or .net. For example: https://mjseo.agency is the domain of this website.
A free web analytics program that can be used to track audience behavior, traffic acquisition sources, content performance, and much more.
Google My Business listing
A free listing is available to local businesses.
Stands for Hypertext Markup Language. HTML tags are specific code elements that can be used to improve the effectiveness of SEO for web pages and websites.
The word, words, or phrases that an SEO professional or marketer targets for the purpose of matching and ranking for what users are searching for. The words used on web pages can help search engines determine which pages are the most relevant to show in organic results when a searcher enters a query. Keywords usually represent topics, ideas, or questions.
How many words did you know before our post?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.