Strategic Partnership/Clones Needed in La Junta Colorado

HOME Forums General Discussion Strategic Partnership/Clones Needed in La Junta Colorado

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Derek Jaramillo 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brian Mallan
    Participant

I am representing a large real estate firm with a plethora of prime farming properties across the country. They have purchased 400 acres to grow CBD this upcoming year in La Junta Colorado. We are looking for high potency CBD clones for this property, or since this will be such a large endeavor, a possible long term relationship with a split profit model. In this case we can handle the planting, farming, water, and harvesting. Some consulting and expertise would be expected on a split model. The firm i represent is a national brand with a wonderful reputation in a niche farming market. This could be a wonderful opportunity for both parties. Please do not hesitate to reach out and run ideas or other possible opportunities by me! The goal would be to try to do at least 200 acres this year. Do to our lofty goal of over 360k clones, we would prefer a relationship with someone who has a solid reputation and can provide contacts! Thank you!!

Brian Mallan
    (973)862 0498
    Grow The Flower

Derek Jaramillo
    Participant

Hello

I would definitely like to talk about the opportunity you have offered. Feel free to contact me Derek_jaramillo@yahoo.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.