SUPER CRITICAL C02 PROCESSING

HOME Forums Buyers & Sellers Board SUPER CRITICAL C02 PROCESSING

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

We offer scalability for larger producers and economic opportunity for smaller farmers.

WHY CHOOSE SUPER CRITICAL C02 PROCESSING?
    Our CO2 process captures all the terpenes, flavonoids, and cannabinoids in the raw extraction process, keeping as much of the genetic profile in the plant as possible. Using CO2 hemp extraction allows us to avoid contamination from chemicals and cross-contamination from the re-use of chemicals, such as ethanol.

WHY CHOOSE OUR FACILITY?
    We have two locations 40,000 sq feet in Wisconsin and 172,000 square feet in Vermont. Our facilities are GMP, FDA, and Certified Organic Processing with state of the art solar, wood chip, and environmental controls. Providing the most advanced super critical CO2 extraction machines on the market today; we utilize a “closed-loop extracting method,” our extraction facility operates millions of dollars of equipment, to guarantee we produce pharmaceutical grade raw goods from the hemp or farmers provide. The current capacity is 10,000 pounds per day effective May of 2020.

WHY CALL ME?
    After all the time, the love, the investment and care you put into your hemp biomass…You are finally ready for processing your biomass into CBD Isolate, Full Spectrum Distillate, THC Free Distillate, Water Soluble CBD or Winterized Crude Oil. You need someone who will give you honest, professional and unbiased advice every step of the way. My offer is simple and fair. You pay $19.00 LB and provide 14% CBD Biomass. We will return 71 Kilos per ton of CBD Isolate process in our GMP facilities with the best in class quality standards and testing. We utilize GC/MS, LC/MS/MS, melt point and LC/UV to measure the quality as we produce the finished goods. The process uses Fractional Distillation Columns for a purity that is unmatched, averaging 99+% or better potency.

Send me a message today to discuss your options: Sylvester 281.616.1146

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Ask A Question!
X
Hi, I'm the NHA Chatbot! Welcome to our website!
Click HERE To Ask Questions About The National Hemp Association