The National Hemp Association is dedicated to furthering the growth and development of the hemp industry in the U.S. As part of our mission, we understand the necessity to support and partner with local hemp and agricultural organizations as they work to build a solid and stable hemp economy in their location.
To further city, state and regional efforts, we have created an Affiliate Membership Program to support the growth and effectiveness of these organizations all across the nation.
To this end NHA will:
- List Affiliate members on our website
- Include a monthly news update on the NHA website from material sent by Affiliate member
- Post Affiliate events on our Master Calendar
- Provide a link on an exclusive Affiliate page on our website using links with up to 5 websites or social media sites you request
- Provide guidance on a variety of topics including chapter development, membership building, board recruitment, legislative strategies, fundraising and event planning
- Provide access to marketing material templates and educational pieces
- Provide a discounted membership rate to Affiliate members who also join NHA
- To the extent practicable, assist Affiliate members in holding educational programs.
For additional information, please download the Affiliate Agreement and let us know how we can help your organization as a NHA Affiliate Member.
Connecticut Hemp Association
Indiana Hemp Association
New Mexico Hemp Association
Virginia Industrial Hemp Coalition
11-11-11 Brands LLC
Align Agro, LLC
Beetle Ranch Farms
Don Processing Inc
E&F Development Inc
Full Circle Medicinals LLC
Kana Rules Inc.
Lancaster Field Testing
Root the Rockies
Santa Fe Farms
Secure Hemp Transport ZlLC
Viking Payment Service
Wolden Meadows Farm